Everyday Elements Editing Tutorials Index

Please check out the automatically-updated Tutorial Index
The list below was one I managed manually and was too time-intensive.


Since I share tutorials in no certain order, I thought an index of all my written and video tutorials would be helpful to those just finding Everyday Elements.

New to Photoshop Elements (or Photoshop CS5)? I listed the Editing tutorials in level of difficulty, with the most basic and essential tutorials listed first. Start at the top and go down until you feel comfortable enough to jump to other tutorials.

This was a bit of an eye-opener; I was surprised because I thought I had done more. I better get cracking! 😉 As I post new ones, I will update this master list.

For those new here, I also offer workshops for various levels that cover what is listed below plus a lot more: Beginners, Intermediate, Skintones, Collages & Clipping Masks and Textures.





Adobe Camera Raw:

B&W Conversions:



Brushes and Templates

Photoshop Elements Workspace:

Photoshop (CS5) Specific Tutorials:

About Amanda

I am passionate about helping others learn how to use their DSLR cameras and editing programs. More information about me can be found at my About page, or by visiting my personal blog.


  1. This is a great index Amanda, thanks for putting it together. 🙂

  2. This is wonderful, Amanda! Thank you so much for putting this together!

  3. OMGsh were you reading my mind? I have been wondering how to do, like, 95% of the things listed here (and the other 5% I didn’t know I wanted to do but now I do!!!)

    Thank you so much for tirelessly giving to us, your fans!!! You rock Amanda!!!

  4. Abigayle says:

    I’d love to see a tutorial on how to correct the glare on eye classes. My MIL wears transition lenses and they always seem tinted a bit, correcting that would be a great advanced topic.

    Thank you Amanda, you’ve made it easy for me to learn and saved me hundreds of dollars in workshop fees.

  5. Christina says:

    Thank you for all your great info!

  6. Wow, Amanda, amazing!!!! Just understood layers finally!!! Thank you

  7. i am a total newbie to photoshop. thank you so much for sharing all your valuable information!! 🙂

  8. I’m a newbie to the photoshop, and I have a blog, and I never really post much because half of the content are pictures and I never really like how they came out and wanted to fix them a little and never knew how. I just found your blog, and I love it! THANK YOU so much for sharing your knowledge! Keep up the awesome work!

Speak Your Mind